Lymph Drainage Therapy
Lymphatic Drainage is a manual hands-on or mechanical techniques designed to activate and cleanse the human fluid system.
“Lymphatic work takes the toxins from areas to create a deep cleansing, stimulate the immune system, decrease swelling of the body, and stimulate the fluid systems of the body on all levels.
Using exacting Anatomical science and distinctive manual processes Lymph Drainage enables practitioners to detect the specific rhythm, direction, depth and quality of the lymphatic flow.
The pressure applied is generally around five grams, or the equivalent weight of a nickel.
It is shown that when Lymph Drainage actions are accomplished the results may be:
- Reduction in edemas (swelling) and lymphedemas of many origins
- Detoxification of the body
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, scars, (pre- and post-surgical), wrinkles and stretch marks
- Relief of chronic and subacute inflammation, e.g., sinusitis, otitis, bronchitis, acne and allergies
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and firbromyalgia
- Improvement of venous conditions
- Relief of chronic pain
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, and loss of vitality and loss of memory
- Antispastic actions to relieve conditions such as muscle hypertonus and some forms of constipation
- Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue